We founded Amp Consulting because we love helping people realize their dreams.
We met over 15 years ago as coworkers in a retail merchandising office where Lynda was the Director and Kaisha started as a Store Planner. Our friendship ignited over salsa dancing at a company holiday party, then quickly turned into mentorship when Lynda encouraged Kaisha to pursue an open position that turned into a promotion.
We would end up working together at 2 different companies, and in those years we built out and manned booths at countless tradeshows, oversaw photo and video shoots, and traveled everywhere from overseas factories to cross-country sales meetings, all while launching multiple brands and hundreds of SKUs in such categories as consumer electronics, accessories, wellness and personal care, housewares, toys and gifts.
Through it all it was impossible to deny how incredibly well we worked together, and in 2013 Amp Consulting was born.
In an industry where it’s unusual to see women and people of color at the forefront, we are a female-founded multinational team that knows what it takes to get a product successfully made, marketed and sold. But while we go against the grain in some ways, at the heart of what we do is experience and relationships. We treat your project as if it were our own.
This is what makes us different.
Amp Consulting will Turn It Up for you by providing…
• Proven experience launching multiple products and brands
• A core California-based team managing the entire process
• A dedicated China-based team communicating daily with factories and monitoring your project's progress
• A method of collaborating with vendors that builds relationships while benefiting you, the client
• Carefully curated relationships in manufacturing, retail, design and distribution